There are so many ways to show up for ourselves (and so many reasons we might choose not to).
In this episode of Between the Pages, I talk about the small daily mindset shifts we can make to ascend to a higher version of ourselves and reach our highest potential as:
- Keeping your promises to yourself (5:45) — by being disciplined and consistent when it comes to achieving your goals and the things you want.
- Making yourself a priority (9:10)— by not allowing yourself to pour from an empty cup and prioritizing work/life balance.
- Honoring you mind, body and instincts (10:30)— by listening to yourself and your body and feeling all of your emotions as they surface.
- Taking up space (13:20)— by setting boundaries with yourself and others, learning to say no, and advocating for yourself.
- Being confident in who you are (15:50) — and being unapologetically yourself.
- Removing the things, habits, and mindsets that make you dislike yourself (17:35) — such as unfollowing trigger accounts and refraining from comparing yourself.
- Being patient with yourself (20:15) — and not expecting yourself to be perfect all the time
- Talking to yourself like someone you love (22:30) — and celebrating yourself for who you are right now in order to gain the confidence to move forward
Hi! My name is Sabria Sparrow and I am a Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger located in Southern California, USA. As an English Grad student, influencer, and composition instructor, my blog is an outlet where I share my most valuable lessons on personal growth and development! My aim is to inspire others to chase their dreams, have healthy relationships, and be the best versions of themselves