Being in your 20s in 2022 is different from being in your 20s in other generations– not only are we experiencing the typical ups and downs of being an early adult,
but we’re also doing so in the midst of a pandemic, social and political upheaval, and in the midst of a technological era unlike any other– making us privy to others’ highlight reels at any given moment.
In this episode of Between the Pages, I’m talking about my keys to happiness in your 20s as the following
- Surrounding yourself with good people (4:05) — Especially ones who make you feel seen, heard, and like life is worth living.
- Letting go of perfection (7:10)— Allowing yourself to be pleasantly surprised by the pleasures of life rather than trying to micromanage every aspect of it.
- Letting go of comparion (10:10)— Being okay with who you are and who you aren’t.
- Focusing on what you can control (13:00)— Deciding to look at the step in front of you rather than the entire staircase.
- Living in the Moment (17:30) — Feeling gratitude and loving yourself/your life as they are right now.
Hi! My name is Sabria Sparrow and I am a Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger located in Southern California, USA. As an English Grad student, influencer, and composition instructor, my blog is an outlet where I share my most valuable lessons on personal growth and development! My aim is to inspire others to chase their dreams, have healthy relationships, and be the best versions of themselves