1. My name is Sabria Sparrow and I’m a 24 years old Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger/Influencer located in Southern California, USA.
2. I love to write! I graduated with my Bachelor’s in English Language and Literature, am currently a Rhetoric and Composition graduate student, and teach composition at my university.
3. I grew up as an only child with a single mother, I believe it’s what has made me creative, goofy, compassionate, and tbh, kind of weird. My mom is my best friend and my everything!
4. I love social media, have been in a relationship for almost 5 years now, and am also extremely passionate about social justice (Black rights, women’s rights, LBTQ+ rights etc. etc.)
5. I started my blog in 2018 as a creative outlet and it has become a place where I share my most valuable lessons on personal growth and development! I aim to use my personal experiences to inspire others to chase their dreams, have healthy relationships, and most of all, become the best version of themselves.
1. Authenticity & Genuinity
Remaining true to myself, unapologetically embodying my individuality , and using my genuine perspectives in my content.
2. Encouragement, inspiration, & self-improvement
Using my own education, experience, unique perspective, and style to help others overcome life’s obstacles, understand their value in both their personal lives and the world, and encourage them to look and feel their best.
3. Attainability & Affordability
Relating to others on a personal and human level and introducing products and services that are attainable, high quality and affordable for the common person (rather than of a certain social status).
4. Creativity & Aesthetics
Using my visual and written artistic abilities to creatively express my experiences and perspectives.